Sunday 28 July 2013

Liebster Award | I've been nominated!

I've been nominated for the Liebster Award! A huge thank you goes to Hannah from Random Brilliance With Me for my nomination, I really appreciate it! She has a fantastic blog and its one defiantly worth checking out!

The purpose of the Liebster Award is to give recognition to those new to the blogging world who have less than 200 followers, just like myself!

The rules for this award are as follows: 
1. Answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger than nominated you and then share 11 random facts about yourself
2. Choose 5 bloggers with under 200 followers to pass the award on to
3. Create 11 questions for them to answer on their blog
4. Visit their blog and tell them about their nomination!


My answers to the questions Hannah asked to her nominees: 

1.  If you could have one super power for the day what would it be?
I love sight seeing and visiting new and interesting places, so I think being able to fly would be the perfect one for me!
2.  Do you prefer cats or dogs?
Hmm, I'm a bit picky with dogs and don't always trust them so I'd have to say I prefer cats
3.  If you could have any job in the world what would you be?
My ultimate dream job would to be either a set or lighting designer for an artist/band on tour. The idea of live music, travelling, being creative, having fun, working with different people and doing all the things I love just sounds amazing! You never know, one day I might get there...
4.  What is your all-time favourite movie?
Ahh this is a difficult one! I'm a bit of a big kid and love animated films, so some of my favourites include Toy Story, Despicable Me, Monsters Inc, Cars, Finding Nemo, Up, Wall-E etc. But I'm also a lover of movies such as The Notebook, 17 Again, Iron Man, Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging, Aquamarine, the list goes on and on and on...
5.  Which is your favourite Disney character and why?
Another difficult one... I'd have to say Tigger, I've always loved him. I think he's just so adorable! (I even cried when I met him in Disney Land when I was younger)
6.  What do you have the most trouble with during makeup application? Eyeliner, brows, eye shadow, etc.?
Top eyeliner, no matter how hard I try I can never get a straight line, which is why most of the time I don't bother 
7.  What is your favourite physical feature of yourself?
I'd have to say my eyes, some days they look blue, others they look green, I've even had a hint of yellow in them before! I love using eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner to make my eyes look pretty too
8.  What is your biggest fear?
This is probably very deep, but my biggest fear is death. I appreciate eveything in this world, I'm so grateful to be alive, well and loving life, that I just don't ever want it to end. Also the  thought of not knowing how or when I will die, really scares me...
9.  What is your favourite inspirational quote?
'You are an immovable force with magic at your finger tips, it's now your choice how you use that magic... if you're reading this and thinking... 'but it's only me and I'm not big enough or good enough to achieve' then that's exactly what you'll get.. live in the light or live in the dark... you choose' - Robbie Williams
10. If your house was on fire and you could save 3 items what would they be?
Assuming that family and pets don't count as 'items'... 
- My mobile phone
- My first teddy bear that I had when I was a baby
- My box of Take That/Robbie Williams memorabilia
11. What is your favourite type of weather and why?
When it's sunny and warm, because it makes everyone happy especially when it comes to the UK! Plus it's a chance to get a tan ;)

11 random facts about me:
1. I live in the UK and unlike most people, I actually love it here.
2. My favourite colour is purple, yet recently I'v become a bit of a pink lover.
3. London is my favourite city and one day hope to live there.
4. I'd describe my style as 'stylish yet comfortable'. 
5. My favourite band are Take That and Gary Barlow is my favourite member. 
6. I hope to gain an apprenticeship with either the BBC or ITV and hopefully pursue a career in the field of TV/Radio Production. If not I hope to do theatre production.
7. My family are the most important people in my life, I love them all so much and honestly don't know where I would be without them. I am extremely grateful to have such a tight knit family.
8. I started this blog as something to help keep my creative ideas flowing, to share things with new and interesting people and as something for me to enjoy. So far, I'm loving it!
9. My favourite food is Pasta, it goes with everything!
10. I hate the sound of polystyrene being put into a plastic bag.
11. Photography/Media/Radio/TV/Music/Concerts/Theatre - Yep, they're all my kind of thing!

Who do I nominate for the Liebster Award?
Sinead from Sinead Dreaming Again
Tanyia from Tanyia Talks
Hannah from Northern Hurricane
Laura from LouLouBella

My questions to you are:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
5. What do you enjoy most about your morning/make-up routine and why?
6. Do you have a moto in life that you try to live by?
7. Who is your celebrity crush? 
8. Do you have any hobbies? What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
9. What's your pet peeve?
10. What languages do you speak?
11. What do you love most about blogging/your blog?

Good luck to the people I've nominated in answering the questions, you deserve to get all the followers in the world! 
Once again, thankyou to Hannah Random Brilliance With Me for nominating me!
x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for nominating me :) I shall get to it asap ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete